Mepitel Dressings x 5
Mepitel is a gentle Wound Contact Layer with an open mesh design enabling good transfer of exudate to a secondary dressing. Safetac® technology protects the wound and the skin preventing the outer dressing from sticking to the wound. Mepitel can be left in place for up to 14 days and the wound can be inspected at any time thanks to Mepitels transparency.
Mepitel Dressing is used for a wide range of wounds such as skin tears, skin abrasions, surgical incisions, second degree burns, blistering, lacerations, partial and full thickness grafts, diabetic ulcers, venous and arterial ulcers.
• The wound should be inspected for signs of infection according to clinical practice.
• Consult a healthcare professional for the appropriate medical treatment.
• Mepitel used on burns treated with meshed grafts:
• Avoid placing unnecessary pressure upon the dressing.
• Mepitel used after facial resurfacing: avoid placing pressure upon the dressing lift and reposition the dressing at least every second day.
• When used on bleeding wounds or wounds with high viscosity exudate, Mepitel should be covered with a moist absorbent dressing pad.
• When Mepitel is used for the fixation of skin grafts and protection of blisters, the dressing should not be changed before the fifth day post application.
• Sterility is guaranteed unless inner package is damaged or opened prior to use. • Do not re-sterilise.
Please choose from the options below:
|5 cm x 7 cm||MM290500||
|8 cm x 10 cm||MM290700||
|12cm x 15cm||MM291000||
|20cm x 32cm pack of 5||MM292030||
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items