**PLEASE NOTE, THE PHLEBOTOMY ARMS & SIDE RAILS CANNOT BE RETRO FITTED, AND NEED TO BE ORDERED AT THE SAME TIME AS PURCHASING THE PLINTH.
Developed specifically for use with bariatric patients, the Doherty 2 and 3 Section Plinths are also proving very useful in many physiotherapy and neurology applications where a larger surface area and weight bearing capability is required.
• Electrically operated variable height range with handset control
• Electrically operated backrest and foot sections
• Breathing hole and paper roll holder fitted as standard
• Dual sided operation
• Distinctive Doherty style upholstery with rounded corners for hygiene and cleanliness
• Fitted with 4 large castors for ease of movement and a central locking brake system giving added safety
• Available in 4 hard wearing modern upholstery colour options
• Delivered fully assembled
• 3 year warranty (1st year parts & labour, 2nd and 3rd year parts only)
• Maximum user weight 320kgs (50st)
Please click a colour below to add to your basket:
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items