Biogel Coating Latex Gloves (Powder Free) x 50
PLEASE NOTE** SIZE 9'S ARE IN BOXES OF 40 **
• Regent Biogel Sterile surgical gloves for general surgery (1 box of 50 pairs.)
• Powder Free
• Latex surgical gloves with Biogel Coating
• Single use only
• 100% inspected
• Sterile unless package opened or damaged
• There is no requirement to wash these gloves prior to use
• Beaded cuff for security
• This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
• Safe use of this product by or on latex sensitive individuals has not been established
Medical World will be able to offer a discount on bulk purchases of gloves, please contact us for further details.
A latex glove is made from natural rubber latex and is a processed plant product. Rubber gloves can be unsupported (rubber only) or supported (rubber coating of textile glove).
Latex gloves are the most flexible and resilient with a consistent fit. They are a great barrier protection against infection and contamination. These gloves are available in Powdered or Powder-Free, as well as Exam or General Purpose.
Please choose from the options below:
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items