Powerheart G5 Automatic Defibrillator Kit with CPR Device Function
The powerful capabilities of the Powerheart G5 EAD enable professional rescuers to administer therapy in a timely manner, giving the victim of sudden cardiac arrest the best chance of survival.
The powerheart G5 is the first AED to combine real-time CPR feedback, fully automatic shock delivery, variable escalating energy and fast shock times.
• Immediate text and voice prompts when the AED is opened
• Detects the patient's heart rhythm and determines whether a shock is needed. The fully automatic version even delivers the shock
• If the AED detects that a second shock is needed, and can typically deliver within the quick time of 10 seconds
• After the rescue, the rescue data can be transferred via the USB port.
• Rugged, durable design meets vigorous military standards for shock, vibration and drop testing for protection against rough treatment
• A green light shows constantly if the AED has passed the specific daily, weekly and monthly self-checks showing the machine is 'Rescue Ready' at all times. (tests the battery, hardware, software and pads)
• IP55 rating against dust and water for use in challenging environments
• Medical grade battery (4 year warranty)
• Automatically detects pediatric pads, and delivers a reduced energy shock.
Optional CPR Feedback:
• Gives real-time voice and text prompts to guide you on the rate and depth of compressions needed during CPR, based on the latest resuscitation guidelines, or your preferred settings, so even first time rescuers can deliver life-saving CPR
• The CPR device comes pre-attached to the specific adult defibrillation pads.
• 1x G5 Defibrillator
• 1x IntelliSense battery
• 1x pair of defibrillator pads
• 1x AED management software
• 1x AED manual
• 1x 'getting started' card
• 1x steps to rescue
Defibrillation is a procedure used to treat life threatening conditions that affect the rhythm of the heart such as cardiac arrhythmia, ventricular fibrillation and pulseless ventricular tachycardia
Apparatus used to control heart fibrillation by application of an electric current to the chest wall or heart. An automated external defibrillator (AED) is a portable device that checks the heart ... AEDs are used to treat sudden cardiac arrest
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items