Accoson 6"Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Model Stand with Adult Cuff
• Accoson accuracy guaranteed
• Has the gauge inclined for easy viewing and a heavy cast base with five castors
• Large cuff container is fitted with a grab handle
• Adult velcro cuff
• Robust, portable and easy to use
• Latex Free
• 1 year device and calibration warranty.
Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, the device is composed of a dial, pump, cuff and valve. Once the cuff is inflated, it applies pressure to the brachial artery.
A stethoscope is used to listen to arterial blood flow sounds, an instrument for measuring blood pressure, typically consisting of an inflatable rubber cuff which is applied to the arm and connected to a column of mercury next to a graduated scale, enabling the determination of systolic and diastolic blood pressure by increasing and gradually releasing the pressure in the cuff.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items