Accoson 6 series Desk Aneroid Sphygmomanometer with Ambidex Cuff
This premium sphygmomanometer offers the clinician the highest quality at an affordable price. A modern solution for all locations with innovative and practical features.
• Made in the UK and guaranteed accurate to ISO 81060-1 standards
• Range 0-300mmHg, with the scale calibration starting at zero
• Clear white face with fine red pointer gives pin point visibility
• Smooth lines for easy cleaning without awkward areas
• Designed to withstand double or full scale overpressure
• Latex free inflation system
• 5 year calibration warranty and 1 year device warranty.
Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, the device is composed of a dial, pump, cuff and valve. Once the cuff is inflated, it applies pressure to the brachial artery.
A stethoscope is used to listen to arterial blood flow sounds, an instrument for measuring blood pressure, typically consisting of an inflatable rubber cuff which is applied to the arm and connected to a column of mercury next to a graduated scale, enabling the determination of systolic and diastolic blood pressure by increasing and gradually releasing the pressure in the cuff.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items