With gear-free DuraShock™ technology, you can count on the DS58 aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
• Gear-free DuraShock™ technology
• Certified accuracy to +/- 3 mmHg
• Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
• Jeweled movement for long life
• Lifetime calibration warranty
• Latex-free for safety
• Thumbscrew bleed valve and ergonomic inflation bulb
• Unsurpassed reliability in a traditional, handheld design
• Designed to enhance comfort
• Withstands a 60" drop, exceeds AAMI's shock resistant requirement
3 YEARS WARRANTY
Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, the device is composed of a dial, pump, cuff and valve. Once the cuff is inflated, it applies pressure to the brachial artery.
A stethoscope is used to listen to arterial blood flow sounds, an instrument for measuring blood pressure, typically consisting of an inflatable rubber cuff which is applied to the arm and connected to a column of mercury next to a graduated scale, enabling the determination of systolic and diastolic blood pressure by increasing and gradually releasing the pressure in the cuff.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items