Omron M2 Classic Blood Pressure Monitor
The clinically validated, yet inexpensive Omron M2 Classic Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor features Omron's Intellisense technology and simple one-button operation. An irregular heartbeat indicator means the device is capable of identifying possible arrhythmia.
The unit has a clear LCD display featuring large digits making it ideal for use by patients or health professionals. The M2 Classic has an internal memory for the last 21 recorded measurements.
• Single button operation
• Irregular heartbeat indicator
• 21 reading memory with recall button
• Electrical inflation with Intellisense
• Clear LCD display
• Requires 4 AAA batteries (supplied)
• Supplied with medium adult cuff (fits 22-32cm)
• Measurement method: Oscillometric
• Blood pressure range: 0 - 299mmHg (±3mmHg)
• Pulse range: 40 - 180 bpm (±5%)
• Dimensions: 104 x 81 x 129mm (W x H x L)
• Weight: 260g (without batteries)
Blood pressure meter, blood pressure monitor, or blood pressure gauge composed of an inflatable cuff to collapse and then release the artery under the cuff in a controlled manner.
Measuring the blood pressure of a patient for further diagnosis
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items