• Medical World Quick Release Latex Free Tourniquet
• Jetpull2 - Reusable tourniquet
• 2 step special security opening: 1. Release by pushing down the ribbed key and then 2. Simple squeeze the lateral push buttons
• The closure casing ejects automatically
• Can be machine washed in warm water and sterilized in Clorox solution using 1 cup of bleach to 1 gallon of water
A tourniquet is a constricting or compressing device, Tourniquets are used during surgery of the extremeties to restrict blood flow.
Used to control venous and arterial circulation to an extremity for a period of time.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items