Medical World: Suturing Set
A complete instrument set designed specifically for suturing and wound closure - in one handy pack.
• No.3 scalpel handle suitable for #10 - #15 blades
• Dressing scissors 5” sharp/blunt
• Iris scissors 4.5” straight
• Kilner needle holder TC Gold
• Wood needle holder 6”
• Gillies dissecting forcep 6” 1:2 teeth
• Iris dissecting forcep 4.5” curved
• Halsted-Mosquito artery forcep 5” straight
• Halsted-Mosquito artery forcep 5” curved
Each suturing set is supplied in a fine grain leather instrument case with removable and washable compartments. Includes a Guide to Caring for your Instruments.
Sutures, stitches and staples are used for the same purpose - to close wounds or surgical incisions - but they are not the same
Surgical suture is a medical device used to hold body tissues together after an injury or surgery.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items