Astralite HD - LED Minor Surgery Light, Wall Mounted
High Definition Surgical Lighting.
High definition LED is a breakthrough technology that changes the fundamental parameters of lighting. The application of this advanced technology to Astralite minor surgical lights will prove invaluable to both the patient and practitioner's experience.
• A choice of wall, ceiling or mobile mounts
• Polygiene technology moulded into the lamp head to destroy harmful bacteria including MRSA, viruses and yeasts
• Near perfect colour rendition across the visible spectrum. This is specific to Brandon lighting
• The beam size is adjustable to suit the working area
• The amount of red light is adjustable for enhanced visualisation of red tissues
• The Astralite has a large movement range, so the lamp head can be positioned all the way around the couch
• LED life is 40,000 hours which equates to 20 years years of normal use
• World's first patented technology using LEDs with different beam shapes, super imposed on top of each other, producing an extremely effective and reliable focus system, with a big adjustment range.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items
LIGHT MINOR SURGICAL (BRANDON) ASTRALITE HD-LED MOBILE STAND BASED MODEL 50,000 LUX @ 1M, FOCUS CONTROL, RED BALANCE CONTROL, INTEGRAL POWER SUPPLY
LIGHT MINOR SURGICAL (BRANDON) ASTRALITE HD-LED MOBILE STAND BASED MODEL 50,000 LUX @ 1M, FOCUS CONTROL, RED BALANCE CONTROL, COMPLETE WITH INTEGRAL EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY