Tono-Pen XL Tonometer Starter Pack with Carry Case
• TONO-PEN XL - Applanation Tonometer for rapid and accurate Glaucoma screening
• Simple to use, hand held instrument providing intraocular pressure readings with accuracy comparable to the Goldmann Tonometer
• The device utilises micro strain gauge technology and a 1.0mm transducer tip
• The Tono Pen gently contracts the cornea and displays the average of 4 independent readings along with a statistical co-efficient
• Leading EDGE™ recognition software ensures measurements are taken during applanation and ScanLock™ tracking harvests data at a rate of 500 samples per second
• Battery powered for complete portability and enough power for 1200 eyes
• Ocu-Film™ tip covers are used to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
• Weight: 64g (2.2oz)
• Dimensions: 19cm x 5cm
• Transducer: Micro strain guage
• Measurement range: 5-80mm Hg
• Battery: 2 Ocu-Cel™ XL batteries.
Starter Pack includes:
• Tono-Pen XL with carry case
• 1 box of Ocu-Film Tip covers
• 1 pack of Ocu Cel XL batteries
• Instructional video and manual.