Welch Allyn 777 Wall Unit - Coaxial Ophthalmoscope and Diagnostic Otoscope with an Aneroid Sphygmomanometer and a Specula Dispenser.
Green Series™ 777 Wall Transformer:
• Help reduce facility cost with a more energy efficient product
• Help reduce risk of cross contamination by reducing contact with no on/off switch
• Help improve work flow with contoured handles that automatically turn on/off
• Quickly and easily upgrade from the Welch Allyn 767 Wall Transformer to the GS 777 Wall Transformer.
• Halogen light for true tissue colour and consistent, long-lasting performance
• The coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spotlight, easier entry into undilated pupils and a larger field of view compared to standard ophthalmoscopes
• 6 apertures:
- MicroMicro - allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils
- MediumSmall - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil
- LargeLarge - general examination of the eye through dilated pupil
- FixationFixation - graduated cross-hairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions
- SlitSlit - used to determine levels of lesions and tumors.
- Cobalt FreeCobalt blue - used with flourescein dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea
• 2 filters can be used in conjunction with any of the above apertures:
- Red FreeRed-Free filter - filters out red light for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- Polarising filterPolarising filter - virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
• 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters, adjustable via easy-to-reach maywheel
• Rubber brow-rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses
• Variable illumination strength via the handle rheostat dial.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items