Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope 2.8V Dry Cell Battery
With a high lens and filter range, the practitioner ophthalmoscope id ideal for the primary care specialist.
• The positive may wheel lens control allows you to click through lens powers from +40 to -25D allowing detailed examination of the ocular structures, and ease of use for spectacle wearers
• The ingeral soft brow allows for easy positioning and protects your lenses if you are a spectacle wearer
• Macular - reduces excessive papillary reaction and patient discomfort
• Slit - to determne retinal elevations, depressions and anterior chamber depth
• Fixation cross - for assessment of the degree and direction of eccentric fixation
• Cobalt blue - for the detention and examination of corneal scars and abrasions
• Red free - used to examine blood vessels in fine detail.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items
KEELER DISPOS-A-SPEC WALL DISPENSER (INC 100 DISP SPECULA) 25 X 2.5MM, 3.5MM, 4.5MM AND 5.5MM