Vitalograph Pneumotrac Spirometer
The Ideal PC-Based Spirometer for General Healthcare and Occupational Health
The Vitalograph Pneumotrac™ PC-based Spirometer is ideal for adult and paediatric use within general healthcare and occupational health settings. The Vitalograph Pneumotrac is supplied complete with attractive hardware and software and connects directly to your laptop or PC.
The precise and durable measurement technology is extremely accurate and stable over time, assured through our simple calibration check routines as recommended by international spirometry guidelines (ARTP, ATS/ERS, etc.) and good practice. No need for expensive disposable sensors, turbine, spirettes nor flow tubes with optimal hygiene assured via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™).
Sophisticated and intuitive Vitalograph Spirotrac® Software provides the perfect environment for data collection, storage and trending analysis and includes the latest GLI predicted equations and Z-scores.
Integrated HL7 and GDT communication interfaces provide the platform for test data exchange with all common electronic medical record (EMR) systems
* In addition to Spirotrac Software, customers will require Vitalink Middleware Software to enable data exchange with EMIS, Vision and SystmOne Primary Care EMR systems.
• Sophisticated PC-based spirometer
• Attractive, compact design
• Suitable for adults and paediatrics
• Durable measurement technology
• No need for expensive disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes
• No user calibration required*
• Optimal hygiene via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF)
• Powerful Spirotrac Software with real-time curves, interpretation and data trending
• Choice of child friendly incentive animations to help improve patient cooperation
• Intuitive Spirotrac Software future-proofs your service through various PC expansion options including interfacing with your network and electronic medical record (EMR) systems
• Features latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores