Bair Hugger Adult Underbody Blanket with single hose port x 10
Used in hospitals, nursing home and clinics, this is designed by our seasoned teams using supreme quality materials in sync with defined industry standards. It has soft texture and is perfect for keeping body warm. In order to attain variegated choice of our clients, we offer this at pocket-friendly prices.
• Perfect finish
• Light weight
• Skin friendly in nature
• Underbody design warms the patient while providing full, unrestricted patient access
• Ideal for patient warming during diagnostic and interventional procedures
• Unique fluid outlets minimize pooling of fluids on the surface of the blanket
• Consistent, even perforations across the entire blanket ensure uniform convective warming
• Soft, radiolucent materials do not interfere with imaging
• Two adhesive strips under the blanket secure the blanket to the OR/procedure table
• OR (Interventional Radiology, Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Interventional Neuro, Diagnostic Cath, Cardiac Cath)
• The adult underbody blanket is the ideal patient warming solution for the cardiac cath lab and interventional radiology. This radiolucent blanket is positioned on the table as the room is turned over for each patient, so it’s ready when you are. (This blanket is designed for patients in the supine position.